SC MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. guarantees the security and confidentiality of the hosted data and of the data transmitted through its IT system. This information may be used by S.C. MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. for invoice delivery, product delivery, order confirmation, special offers, promotions, etc. Site users can request the deletion of the information from the database. Any request / notification to delete the information from the database will be sent by the person registered to the database via e-mail at [email protected] and fax: 0230 412411.
The trader undertakes that personal data is not passed on to third parties.
Due to the fact that personal data is transmitted electronically, S.C. MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. cannot be held liable in any way for the loss or copying of the information by unauthorized persons.
The information provided to S.C. MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. are used only for the purpose for which they were entered under the applicable laws. SC MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. guarantees compliance with the rights conferred by the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 of U.E. hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation", by Law no. 365/2002 on electronic commerce, as well as by the Ordinance no. 130/2000 on consumer protection at the conclusion and execution of distance contracts, as amended.
According to the requirements of the Regulation, S.C. MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L., as a personal data operator, has the obligation to administer the personal data provided by the client safely and only for the specified purposes. We are committed that the personal data will be:
* processed in good faith and in accordance with the legal provisions;
* collected for determined, explicit and legitimate purposes;
* adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and/or further processed;
* accurate and up-to-date; inaccurate or incomplete data having regard to the purposes for which they were collected or for which they are further processed, will be erased or rectified;
* Stored in a form that allows the person to be identified strictly for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data is collected and processed.
1. Processed data
Our company can process the following personal data:
* name and surname
* phone / fax / email
* address or residence
* Bank data
In order to increase the efficiency of the security system and to ensure the security of the persons and of the public space, S.C. MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. has installed a surveillance system in the production location and in all the stores in the country, thus processing the images to the people who enter the shops and the production location. You are not required to provide the data, but your refusal determines the impossibility of accessing the stores in Marelbo or the Marelbo production area. The recorded images are stored and communicated only to the Police in case of flagrant events and judicial investigation.
Personal data processing is only performed if the data subject has expressly and unambiguously given his consent for that processing.
The information on Customers bank cards is not stored in the marelbo.com website database, this is processed and used strictly by the online payment service providers. marelbo.com is not responsible for any security issues of the server on which this data is stored.
Consent is not necessary in the following cases:
* when the processing is required to execute a contract or a pre-contract to which the data subject is a party or to take measures, at his request, prior to the conclusion of a contract or a pre-contract;
* when the processing is necessary to protect the life, physical integrity or health of the person affected or of other threatened person;
* when the processing is required to meet a legal obligation of the operator;
* when the processing is necessary for the purpose of carrying out measures of public interest or aimed at the exercise of public authority powers with which the operator or third party to whom the data are disclosed is invested;
* when the processing is necessary for the legitimate interest of the operator or third party to whom the data are disclosed, provided that such interest does not prejudice the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject;
* when the processing concerns the data obtained from publicly available documents, according to the law;
* when the processing is done exclusively for statistical, historical or scientific research purposes, and the data remains anonymous throughout the processing.
2. The purpose of the data collection is the fulfillment of the activity objective of the company, namely trade, online trade, supply of goods and services. The provision of these data, necessary to ensure the accuracy of the information and of the documents content drawn up for the performance of our company's activity, is an obligation of the client. Refusal to provide these data determines the impossibility of honoring orders.
3. The recorded information is intended for use by the operator and may only be communicated to the following recipients, with the consent of the customer: the person concerned.
The public authorities to whom data are given under a special investigation competence will not be considered as recipients and consequently the consent of the data subject it will not be necesarry (e.g. personal data requested by courts, prosecutors, criminal prosecution bodies, if it is necessary to conduct an investigation).
You can withdraw your consent to cookies and delete cookies by clicking on the following link: Delete Cookies and Withdraw Consent
For further information on cookies and their impact on Internet browsing, visit www.aboutcookies.org
According to the Regulation, any data subject has the right of access, data interference, the right not to be subjected to an individual decision and the right to appeal to the courts. At the same time, it is guarranteed the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you and the right to obtain erasure from the data, except for the data whose processing is binding, i.e. financial and fiscal services, police, justice and social security.
S.C. MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L., as an operator of personal data , is subject to the following information obligations:
* If personal data are obtained directly from the data subject, unless the person already possesses the information, the operator will disclose:
- the identity of the operator and his representative, if any;
- the purpose of data processing;
- additional information, such as: recipients or categories of data recipients; if the provision of all required data is mandatory and the consequences of the refusal to provide them; the existence of the rights provided for by the current law for the data subject, in particular of the access right, data interference and opposition, as well as the circumstances in which they can be exercised;
- any other information whose provision is required by the supervisory authority's order, taking into account the specific nature of the processing.
For the exercise of these rights, the data subjects may send our company a written, dated and signed request.
Right of access
Any data subject has the right to obtain from S.C. MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L., upon request and free of charge, once a year, the confirmation that his/her personal data is processed or not by the company. SC MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. is obliged, when processing personal data concerning the applicant, to communicate, besides the confirmation, at least the following:
(a) information on the purposes of the processing, data categories taken into consideration and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
(b) communicating in an intelligible form of the data subject to processing, as well as any available information on the origin of the data
(c) information on the operating principles of the mechanism by which any automatic processing of data relating to that person is carried out;
d) information on the existence of the right to interfere with data and the right to opposition, such as the situations in which they can be exercised;
(2) The data subject may request information from S.C. MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. by sending a written, dated and signed form. In the request, the applicant may indicate whether he wishes the information to be communicated to him at a specific address, which may also be by e-mail, or through a mail service to ensure that the delivery is personally carried out.
(3) sc. MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. is obliged to communicate the requested information within 15 days of receipt of the request.
Right to data interference
Any data subject has the right to obtain from S.C. MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. on request and free of charge:
a) rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data whose processing does not comply with the current law, especially of incomplete or inaccurate data;
b) the transformation of the data whose processing does not comply with the Regulation into anonymous data.
In order to modify the data, the data subject will send S.C. MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. a written, dated and signed request. The applicant may indicate whether he/she wishes the information to be communicated to a specific address, which may also be by e-mail, or through a mail service to ensure that the delivery is personally carried out.
(3) sc. MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. is obliged to communicate the measures regarding the data subject within 15 days of receipt of the request.
The right of opposition
The data subject has the right to object, at any time, for grounded and legitimate reasons relating to his / her particular situation, to processing of personal data, unless otherwise provided by law. In case of justified opposition, the processing in question may no longer concern such data.
The data subject has the right to oppose at any time, free of charge and without any justification, to processing of personal data for direct marketing on behalf of the operator or a third party or to the disclosure to third parties for such a purpose.
In order to exercise the rights, the data subject will submit to SC. MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. a written, dated and signed request. In the request, the applicant may indicate whether he wishes the information to be communicated to him at a specific address, which may also be by e-mail, or through a mail service to ensure that the delivery is personally carried out.
SC MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. is obliged to communicate to the person concerned the measures taken within 15 days of receipt of the request, subject to the option of the applicant.
5. Conclusion of processing of personal data
The processed data will be stored for as long it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
6. Measures taken to ensure the security of the processing
SC MARELBO PROD-COM S.R.L. takes all the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access
a. The users who have access to the personal information database are only those designated by the company's management, each of which accesses the database with its own account name and password. All users are required to keep confidentiality of the data they have access to, and after each session in the database they will close the session. If one or more users are revoked for various reasons, the access accounts are automatically suspended.
b. The users access the personal data only to fulfill their service duties.
c. The computers from which the personal information database is accessed are password-protected, have updated antivirus, antispam, and firewall implemented solutions.
d. Personal data may be printed only by authorized users for this operation and only for purposes required by the applicable laws.
exclusively leather footwear
Marelbo has a large
stores network in Romania
Factory prices in Marelbo
Affordale manufacturer price