The belt is an essential accessory of our wardrobe, which has both a practical and an aesthetic role. It makes its mark on the outfit, with a soft but firm touch. Learn how to make the best choice for your belt and how to determine its size correctly.
The straps can be found in a wide range of sizes. The belt size usually starts at 80 cm and stops at 130 cm. This gives you the opportunity to choose the right size so that you can take advantage of it whenever you wear it.
• One meter of tailoring can be very helpful. Start by passing the tailor's meter through all the trouser holes. Stop when you reach the button closure of your pants. From there, take the meter to the first gait. A suitable strap, after it is closed, must reach the first gait and enter it. Keep in mind that a longer strap will be uncomfortable and a shorter strap will be unsightly.
• With the same flexible tailoring meter, measure yourself at the hips. Here you have to take into account the material of the pants, their thickness, if they are high or low waist or if you wear clothing items tucked into your pants. Because all of this affects the size of the belt.
• Measure an existing belt from your wardrobe and order the same size.
• Try it in the store and seek specialist advice.
• Measure the width of the pants pockets. While jeans have wider heels, some office pants may have narrower heels. Buy a thinner and wider strap to cover most types of pants in your wardrobe.
Choose a natural leather belt from Marelbo for the many benefits offers them.
• A strap made of natural leather maintains its flexible shape and is durable over time.
• Retains its texture and finish (combined, glossy, matte, pressed, puff) even after a lot of wear. /> • It does not crack or stretch.
• The seam does not fall apart.
• There is no risk of peeling the layers, this is done in one piece.
• There is no risk of peeling on the outside.
• A natural leather strap withstands temperature differences very well and does not change.
• Does not fade on textiles and does not get an unpleasant odor.
• Does not need special storage. It is enough if you keep it in a place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
The rich range of colors for women involves black, white, red, coral, gray, brown, nude, fuchsia, burgundy, blue, while the men's collection translates to shades of gray, brown, black, or blue. Also, the buckles with which the straps are provided combine the elaborate design with the practicability. It stands out for its good taste and quality that you will enjoy for a long time.
As a last tip, buy a belt suitable for casual style and one suitable for elegant style, which you should wear with elaborate outfits. Marelbo straps are tailored to your needs. Durable, practical, and affordable, these are the perfect accessories to add style to your wardrobe.
Choose the quality offered by Marelbo and support the craft in the heart of Bukovina.
exclusively leather footwear
Marelbo has a large
stores network in Romania
Factory prices in Marelbo
Affordale manufacturer price